5 Tips From Robert Polet on How To Be Stylish ¶
European Businessman of the Year, and Gucci CEO, Robert Polet, lists five tips for us on how to be stylish in our day-to-day. Enjoy.
- Splurge on high-quality fabric and leather. 'Two years ago, I put all my sweaters away in a cupboard and went out and bought myself ten cashmere sweaters in the same colors I'd had before.'
- Match your watch to your mood.
- Stay up to speed with technology. His most recent gadget: a BlackBerry 8800
- Feel at ease in fashion. 'I had a pair of flashy leopard-print loafers from Yves Saint Laurent - in fact, they're so flashy, I don't wear them today.'
- Dress down on vacation. On his sailboat this summer, 'I didn't put on socks for three-and-a-half weeks.'